The table game “Immigranopolis” is a game made during the Erasmus+* project “MIGRANT” - Many Immigrants Go and/or Return to/from Another National Territory with code 2016‐1‐FR01‐KA219‐024031 from 2016 to 2018.
The partner schools are:
- “College Gambetta” from France,
- “Gymnasiun of Platykampos” from Greece,
- “Istituto Istruzione Superiore Enrico Fermi” from Italy,
- “Prywatne Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace im. M.Wankowicza w Katowicach” from Poland
- “Tertnes videregående skole” from Norway, and
- “Nazilli Menderes Anadolu Lisesi” from Turkey.
The aim of the game is to get sensitive the people and especially the children about the migrant’s and the refugee’s issue and learn more about it**.
- The game is for two (2) to five (5) players. The goal is to arrive first at the finish after answering questions or trapping during the game.
- Every player throws the dice to move forward. The player with the highest number on the dice in the beginning starts first.
- There are two (2) groups of questions – X and Y.
- When you arrive at a square with a question X or Y you have to answer it. The next player asks the question. If the answer is correct you can play the dice again, if not you stay there.
- If you arrive at a “TRAP” square you stay there for one more round.
- If you arrive at a “BONUS” square you can throw the dice again.
Enjoy your game!